South Perth - Victoria Park Retail and Shopping Directory
Do you like the Shops in South Perth - Victoria Park?
South Perth - Victoria Park Retail and Shopping
South Perth - Victoria Park is a bustling area with plenty of shopping opportunities for residents and visitors alike. From shopping centres to retail outlets, supermarkets to markets, there's something for everyone in this part of Western Australia. Here are some of the best places to shop in the area:
- Westfield Carousel - this shopping centre is one of the largest in Perth and has over 300 stores, including major retailers like Myer, David Jones, Target, Kmart and Woolworths. It also has a cinema complex and a range of dining options.
- Waterford Plaza - this local shopping centre has a range of everyday stores like Coles, Aldi and Dan Murphy's, as well as specialty stores and services like bakeries, pharmacies and hairdressers.
- Victoria Park Central - located on Albany Highway, this shopping centre has supermarkets, fashion stores, tech stores and more. There's also a medical centre, post office and library on site.
- 1SpotShop - this discount store in Victoria Park has a wide range of products at discounted prices, including clothing, homewares, toys and electronics.
- Cotton On - this popular fashion retailer has two locations in the area, one at Westfield Carousel and one at Victoria Park Central. It offers clothes, shoes and accessories for women, men and kids.
- Harvey Norman - this technology and appliances store has a location in Cannington, just a short drive from South Perth - Victoria Park. It stocks TVs, kitchen appliances, computers, cameras and more.
- Coles - there are several Coles supermarkets in the area, including at Westfield Carousel, Waterford Plaza and Vic Park Central.
- Woolworths - there are also several Woolworths supermarkets in the area, including at Westfield Carousel and Waterford Plaza.
- Aldi - this discount supermarket has a location at Waterford Plaza.
- Vic Park Farmers Market - held on Sundays at John Macmillan Park in East Victoria Park, this market has fresh produce, food stalls, crafts, clothes and more.
- Curtin Markets - held on Wednesdays during university semesters on the main campus of Curtin University, this market has a range of stalls selling food, clothes, accessories and more.
These are just some of the many shopping options in South Perth - Victoria Park. Whether you're looking for everyday essentials or something special, there's sure to be a store or market that has what you need.
South Perth - Victoria Park Retail and Shopping Articles